WE ARE MOVING – You can now find all the latest information on our Charity Golf Day at: www.buryfreepress.co.uk/golfday
Following the success of last year’s Charity Golf Day, the Anglia Newspaper events team are delighted to announce that the second Bury Free Press Charity Golf Day in aid of St. Nicholas Hospice Charity is being held at the Suffolk Golf & Country Club, Fornham St. Genevieve, Bury St. Edmunds, IP28 6JQ on Friday 16th May.
If your company would like to support this event through sponsorship, we offer an amazing multi-media opportunity, the sponsorship package includes:
• Your company logo on newspaper promotional advertisements for a minimum of 7 weeks exposure in the Bury Free Press, Newmarket Journal, Suffolk Free Press and Haverhill Echo (Combined weekly readership of 126,800).
• Company logo and link from the Anglia Events website to yours.
• Company logo on the large golf day banner.
• Your banner / pop-up at one of the holes / tees on the course during the day. (To be supplied by you)
• Price, £125 plus vat.
We hope you would like to join us for a round of golf with your friends, work colleagues, clients and/or suppliers in aid of this very worthwhile cause. The cost to play on this prestigious course is just £49, and includes a bacon roll and coffee at registration and a meal in the club house at the end of the competition. If you would like to put a team in, the four ball package includes:
• Team of four (acceptable handicaps: Male: 28, Female: 36)
• Green fees
• Bacon roll and a hot drink served at registration
• Waitress served, sit-down meal
• Total price, £196 x 4 ball, £49 x1 player*
Competition, Stapleford Rules apply with trophies for the following:
• Best Team
• Runner up
• Longest drive
• Nearest the pin
There will be a raffle draw after the meal to support St. Nicholas Hospice. If you would like to donate any prizes, please call the events team on (01553) 817354.
Thank you to the following companies who are supporting the event through sponsorship: